Upcoming Programs and Events
Making A Mark: How donors can use their retirement plans to create a charitable legacy
by Private Wealth Advisor Monika Reyes
During this presentation, Private Wealth Advisor Monika Reyes will discuss current and future gift strategies to share with your donors. She will also review recent tax law changes that have created a higher sense of urgency for individuals to plan for their short and long-term goals, which may lead to increased planned giving activity.
As a Certified Financial Planner, Monika works with individuals, families and small business owners providing personalized advice in the areas of investment management, retirement savings and distribution planning, and legacy development. She specializes in applying tax strategies across all three financial planning focus areas. Monika is also an Ed Slott Master Elite Advisor, part of a professional group that is considered one of the nation’s leading sources on IRAs.
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2022
12:00 PM - 1:30 PM (Pacific)
2030 W. El Camino Ave., #210
Sacramento, CA 95833
(in the KVIE Building, upstairs)
PGFGS members: $25
Members: Log in to access past program materials!
- February 2022: Family Foundations: The Next Generation with Vivian Long, Executive Director, Long Family Foundation
- March 2022: Doing DAFs Right & Why You Should be Leveraging DAFs to Achieve Long-Term Fundraising Success with David Russo, Senior Director of Planned Giving and Corporate Relations, Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County and Lisa Barr, Regional Director at National Philanthropic Trust
- April 2022: The Top Three Ways to Use Life Insurance in Charitable Planning with Paul M. Caspersen, CFP®, MS, AEP®
- March: Understanding Trends and Building Confidence
- April: Qualification Essentials and the Use of Probing Questions
- May: Utilizing Transitions and Building Donor Understanding
- June: Strengthening Your Virtual Ask
- August: The Future for Social Justice and Philanthropy
- September: Incorporating Planned Giving in your Year-end Giving Program
- October: Inside the Mind of the Planned Giving Donor: What Neuroimaging and Experimental Research Reveal About Donor Motivations
- November: CFRE, CSPG, CAP Fundraising Certifications: What's the Difference and What's Right for Me? A panel discussion
Note: members can log in to access these and more past program materials! Need help logging in? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.